Linux System Administrator and Support Engineer – Work with a small dynamic team in a mission critical environment
You like working in a small team with Open Source fanatics?
You know what puppet, Github, and dump mean?
You like the challenge of building and managing things?
You like to interact with peers and customers alike?
You like to make a difference?
We have a place for you!
We are looking for a Linux system administrator who can manage our current server farm and participate in building the next scalable infrastructure to support a fast growing user base. Our current infrastructure includes:
- Hundreds of VM on redundant VMware clusters in geographically diverse sites
- CentOS and Debian, no Windows!
- Mission Critical MySQL (Percona and Galera) and CouchDB
- Mission Critical OpenSIPS and Asterisk
- Thousands of customers and devices as well as millions of VoIP calls
- Mission critical 24/7 with a track record reliability above 99.99%
- Packet-level and system-level troubleshooting skills
- Ability and willingness to communicate with peers and customers
- On-call and off-hours maintenance availability required while respecting a healthy work v. life balance
What are the challenges
- Automation for deployment, monitoring and support
- Continuous improvement and continuous delivery (CI/CD) on resilient systems
- Add IAAS to the mix
- US infrastructure expansion
What’s waiting for you!
- A dynamic team of skilled Linux and Open Source specialists
- A managing team that understand and values its people’s contributions
- Working with an R&D focused company with inspirational leaders
- Working with some of the best R&D minds of the VoIP industry
- Having fun in a human-oriented company! (food included, activities, parties)
Send your resume to email@example.com