The huge, high-resolution, full-color liquid crystal display on this six-line telephone offers top- of-the-line IP telephony performance. Part of Cisco Small Business IP Phone Series, the SPA962 allows business users to configure each of its lines for unique phone numbers or extensions, or assign them a shared number to be used by multiple phones.
The Power over Ethernet feature enables the SPA962 to power up without need of an additional electrical source. Based on the SIP standard, this phone is designed to handle the feature-rich services that providers continually roll out to their customers.
- Dual-switched Ethernet ports, speakerphone, caller ID, call hold and conferencing
- Speakerphone and 2.5 mm headset port
- Power over Ethernet 802.3af, allowing for single-source electricity without an additional power supply
- The ability to connect directly to an Internet telephone service provider, an IP PBX, or a large-scale IP Centrex deployment
- Easy station moves, presence, and shared line appearances across local and geographically dispersed locations
|Digium D45 Phone User Sheet||Download|