The quality and affordability of Internet telephony meets the flexibility of wireless telephones. Part of Cisco Small Business IP Phone Series, the WIP310 Wireless-G IP Phone offers users about three hours of talk and 40 hours of standby time per charge.
The product supports the latest Voice over Internet Telephony (VoIP) protocols, allowing you to take your phone calls anywhere within range of your wireless router. The backlit keypad and full-color, high-resolution display enables text messaging and the utility of a visual voicemail indicator.
- 2.4GHz band
- Supports 802.11b/g and the latest VoIP SIP protocols
- Configuration profile is delivered securely to the handset via TFTP, HTTP, or HTTPS download
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- WMM quality of service (QoS) (802.11e)
- Easy Configuration via web GUI or Cisco Auto Provisioning
- Multi-profile Wi-Fi support