The IP Audio Conference Phone 2033 is a full duplex, handsfree conference phone which is ideally suited for conference rooms of small-to-medium size and managerial/executive offices. Offering 360 degree room coverage with support of IP telephony features, the IP Audio Conference Phone 2033 meets the IEEE 1329 standard for full duplex, supports two optional extension microphones and a backlit 3 x 24 monochrome bitmapped LCD with 246 x 68 pixel resolution.
- 360 degree room coverage with optional expansion microphones offers flexible and expandable coverage for small-to-medium sized conference rooms or offices (up to 20 ft. x 30 ft./ 6.1 m x 9.1 m)
- Backlit 3×24 LCD promotes enhanced viewing angles for conference users
- Ten fixed keys (Line, Release, Hold, Mute, Up/Down Volume, Scroll Up/Down, Messages, Services) and three soft-label keys for easy-to-use navigation
- Cross Nortel Communication Server offering with support of up to 650 telephony features (varies by Nortel Communication Server) delivering a rich user experience
- Full duplex speakerphone with acoustic clarity technology supports simultaneous natural conversation in conference settings
|Nortel Conference Phone 2033 User manual||Download|